Personalized Watercolor First Christmas Home Ornament
A beautiful, long-lasting way to commemorate that special first Christmas in the house. Perfect house-warming gift! I take your photo and turn it into a beautiful watercolor and permanently apply the photo to your one of a kind ornament.
This is a single sided hardboard ornament. It is approximately 4×3 inches and each ornament is 1/8″ thick. Ribbon included, and color variances could be Red, White, or Twine. Your image will not fade, crack or peel. This is a permanent design using special inks and a professional heat press.
TEXT OPTION: In the Text box please place what you would like your ornament to say. Examples include: The Summers Family, Our First Home, Our New Home/date, Family Name/Date, Address. Please verify all information is entered and typed correctly. We will design your ornament with the text, (which could vary in color or white or black, based upon your photo). If you do not enter any text we will place the current year on the ornament.
📷 HOW TO GET YOUR PHOTO TO ME:
After you place your order, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number in the subject line and your picture.
- Email your picture within 12 hours
- PLEASE make sure your photo is large enough to print (preferably 300dpi). If your image is a low resolution (180 DPI or lower) this picture will not print as nice. I will double check the size of your photo, but just be aware that photos that are too small will not print crisply or cleanly.
- We can only accept Horizontal pictures at this time due to ornament size.
- It is best if there is some extra space around the house, because I may need to crop the image to fit properly on your ornament.
- Images that are too dark or have shadows may not be able to be converted.
- I will send you a proof within 3 business days that is to be reviewed and approved by you via email within 24 hours.
If the above photo specifications are not followed this will cause a delay in the processing of your photo and may result in your order being cancelled by me.
PROCESSING & SHIPPING/LOCAL PICKUP
If you are picking up locally, please make sure you choose this option at checkout. The processing time is 7 business days (this excludes weekends and holidays), plus shipping if needed. This means that your item will be made and packaged within 7 business days and will be dropped off at the post office or available for pickup by the 8th business day.
You will receive an email when your order is available for local pickup in zip code 19809.
CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We begin working on your beautiful items after your order is placed. Due to the handmade nature of our products, no cancellations, exchanges, or returns will be accepted. No exceptions. Please order accordingly.
If you do have a problem with your order PLEASE contact us so we can resolve any issues!